Saturday 26 March 2011

Chocolate compound as Birthday Gift



     Elnie Hardianti Sukor , I just wanted you to know that MiaCa Chocolatte truly enjoy working with you . Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth . 
And for that , we are most grateful .


Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore! 
Happy Birthday Maria, I think this is the first time,
I buat so kalerful macam ni...sesuai dengan keadaan birthday girl yg tak sihat kat SDMC
 Hope you’re feeling better-- get well soon my friend




26 March 2011
 Thank you for your patronage Shariffah Azzah Aljamalulail.....
I am glad you like it . Happy Belated Birthday Trisyia ! :)

Ini hadiah Aunty untuk Trisyia .
Hope you like it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What delicious MiaCa Chocolatte are you looking for today?